Subject to the terms of this Agreement, ABHFL hereby grants to the User, if and only to the extent the necessary functionality is provided to the User on or through the Website, the following limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, worldwide, royalty-free rights and licenses (each a "License"): (i) the License to access, view and otherwise use the Website (including, without limitation any information or Services provided on or through the Website) for your personal, lawful use only, as intended through the normal functionality of the Website; (ii) if the Website includes a "Send to Friend" tool that allows the User to initiate and send to one of his friends an email communication that includes Website content, and the tool is operational, the License to use the tool to request that the Website's servers convey his message to his friend; (iii)the License to obtain a registered personal account (and related username and password) on the Website and interact with other Website Users as part of Website-based chat rooms, message boards, social media networks, online multiplayer games and/or other similar activities; (iv) the License to use any other functionality expressly provided by ABHFL on or through the Website for use by Users, subject to this Agreement.
- The content of the Website and all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property rights therein are owned by ABHFL and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable Indian and international copyright and other intellectual property law. The User acknowledges, understands and agrees that he shall not have, nor be entitled to claim, any rights in and to the Website content and/or any portion thereof.
- ABHFL may provide the User with content including information, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material through the Website. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights and laws. The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by ABHFL and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization from ABHFL.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that he shall not upload, post, reproduce distribute or modify any content on or through the Website that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining the permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed on or through the Website with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject the User to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
- The User agrees not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, stream, capture, access through technology or means other than those provided on the Website, perform, transfer, sell, resell, download, upload, archive, license to others, edit, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon (including, without limitation, mash-ups, montages, wallpapers, ringtones, greeting cards, or other merchandise), publish, republish, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link from or to, distribute, share, embed, translate, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, incorporate into any hardware or software application, use for commercial purposes, or otherwise use or exploit the Website or any component part thereof. Any of the unauthorized uses referred to above would constitute an infringement of the copyrights and other proprietary rights of ABHFL and/or its licensors (including, without limitation, other Website Users who have submitted their own information) and a violation of this Agreement and may subject User to civil and/or criminal liability under applicable laws.
- The user understands and expressly agrees that to the extent permitted under applicable laws, in no event will the abhfl or any of its affiliates or group companies or any of their respective officers, employees, directors, shareholders, agents, or licensors be liable to user or anyone else under any theory of liability (whether in contract, tort, statutory, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the user's use (or the use of anyone using an account registered to the user) on the website or any parts thereof.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the user hereby irrevocably waives any right or remedy to seek and/or obtain injunctive or other equitable relief or any order with respect to, and/or to enjoin or restrain or otherwise impair in any manner, the production, distribution, exhibition or other exploitation of any the abhfl or any of its affiliate or group company related services, or the use, publication or dissemination of any advertising in connection with such services.