- Registration of the User on the Website is optional. If the User opts to register himself on the Website, upon completion of the registration process, the User shall receive a User id and password. The User agrees and undertakes at all times to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and User id, and shall be fully responsible for all activities that occur by use of such password or User id. Further, the User agrees not to use any other party's under id and password for any purpose whatsoever without proper authorization from such party. The User is responsible for the security of his password and for all transactions undertaken using his password. The password entered by the User is transmitted in one- way encrypted form to ABHFL's database and stored as such. Thus the password will not be known even to ABHFL. ABHFL will not be responsible for any financial loss or any other loss, inconvenience or mental agony resulting from misuse of your ID / password / account details.
- The User also agrees and undertakes to immediately notify ABHFL of any unauthorized use of the User's password or User id and to ensure that the User logs off at the end of each session at the Website. ABHFL shall not be responsible for any, direct or indirect, loss or damage arising out of the User's failure to comply with this requirement.
- The Website may contain services such as email, chat, bulletin board services, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Communication Services"). The User agrees and undertakes to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees and undertakes that when using a Communication Service, the User will not:
- provide true, accurate and complete information about himself and his beneficiaries as prompted by the registration form ("Registration Data") on the Website; and
- Upon registration ABHFL will permit the User to review the information/data provided by User and it shall be User's obligation to maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If the User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or ABHFL has reasonable grounds to suspect that the Registration Data or any part thereof is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete and ABHFL shall not be responsible for authenticity of data provided by User. ABHFL has the right to suspend or terminate the User's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website and/or any of the ABHFL Services where is found that User had willfully provided any inaccurate information/data
- Furthermore, the User grants ABHFL the right to disclose to third parties the Registration Data to the extent necessary for the purpose of providing services by ABHFL, its affiliates and third party service providers.
- Without prejudice to the other remedies available to ABHFL under this Agreement or under applicable law, ABHFL may limit the User's activity, warn other Users of the User's actions, immediately temporarily / indefinitely suspend or terminate the User's registration, and/or refuse to provide the User with access to the Website if:
- The User is in breach of this Agreement and/or the documents it incorporates by reference;
- ABHFL is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the User; or
- ABHFL believes that the User's actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the User, other Users of the Website and/or ABHFL.
- ABHFL may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. Once the User has been indefinitely suspended the User may not register or attempt to register with ABHFL or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the User is reinstated by ABHFL. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the User breaches this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, ABHFL reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the User to ABHFL and to take strict legal action as ABHFL deems necessary.