As a condition of access and use of the Website, the User warrants that he will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside India or prohibited by this Agreement. In addition, the Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for, by ABHFL, through the Website.
The User or agent of the User represents and warrants that it has the power and authority to execute, deliver and perform its obligations under this Agreement and all necessary corporate, shareholder and/or other actions have been taken by it to authorize such execution, delivery and performance, and that this Agreement constitutes its legal, valid and binding obligation, enforceable in accordance with its terms. The execution, delivery and performance of its obligations under this Agreement does not and will not contravene any laws, regulation or order of any authority or other official body or agency or any judgment or decree of any court having jurisdiction over it or conflict with or result in any breach or default under any document binding upon it.
The User represents and confirms that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract and is not a person barred from accessing and using the Website and availing the Services under the laws of India or other applicable law.
The User acknowledges and agrees that:
- The User's rights under any one or more of the Licenses set forth above are conditioned upon compliance with each of the following:
- the User will not create or Submit (as defined below) anything that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any applicable laws, rules, regulations or Government of India's guidelines ("Applicable Laws"), or that infringes or violates other parties' intellectual property rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content;
- the User will not embed, re-publish, maintain and/or display any Website content on any web site or other Internet location that ordinarily (i) contains or hosts content that is unlawful, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, bullying, vulgar, indecent, profane, hateful, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive, or that encourages criminal conduct, or that gives rise, or potentially gives rise, to civil or criminal liability, or that violates any Applicable Laws, or that infringes or violates other parties' intellectual property rights or links to infringing or unauthorized content;
- the User will not send spam, chain letters, or any other unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or to harass, bully, stalk, harm, or otherwise cause mental or physical distress or injury to anyone, or to defame or disparage someone, or for any other unlawful or objectionable (as determined by ABHFL) purpose;
- the User will not provide false information about him or anyone else (including, without limitation, if and when the User are being asked on the Website to provide accurate information about the User's age). , and the User will not impersonate or appear to impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent the User's affiliation with any person or entity;
- the User will not use any one or more of the Licenses (and any associated functionality) to collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, delete, revise, view, display, forward, any material or information, whether personally identifiable or not, posted by or concerning any other User of the Website, unless the User would have obtained prior permission from such User to do so;
- the User will not interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt, the operation of the Website (or any parts thereof);
- the User will abide by all copyright notices, information, restrictions contained in or associated with any of the Website content;
- the User will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any of copyright, trademark, watermark, or other proprietary notices marked/displayed on Website content;
- the User will not remove, alter, interfere with or circumvent any digital rights management mechanism, device or other content protection or access control measure (including, without limitation geofiltering and/or encryption) associated with Website content;
- the User will not use any of the rights granted to him or any of the Website content in a manner that suggests an association with any of ABHFL's products, Services or brands, unless otherwise specifically permitted by ABHFL;
- the User will not use bots, spiders, offline readers or other automated systems to access or use the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Website's servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional Web browser, unless the User is a lawfully operating a public search engine, in which case (subject to ABHFL's full discretion to revoke this exception at any time), the User may use spiders to index materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices (but not caches or archives) of such materials;
- the User will not knowingly transmit any material that contains adware, malware, spyware, software viruses, timebombs, cancelbots, worms, trojan horses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- the User will not do anything that is likely to adversely affect or reflect negatively upon or harm the goodwill or reputation of ABHFL or any of its affiliates, or the Website , or any of the content running or being promoted on the Website (including, without limitation, any movie, television program or other initiative);
- the User will not do anything on the Website that would prevent other Users' access to or use of the Website or any part thereof; and
- the User will use the Website and the Licenses at all times in compliance with this Agreement and all Applicable Laws.
To avail a Service through the Website, the User has and must continue to maintain at his sole cost:
- As between User on one hand, and ABHFL and its Affiliates on the other, ABHFL or the Affiliates own all right, title and interest in ABHFL and ABHFL Brand Features;
- Nothing in this Agreement shall confer in the User any license or right of ownership in ABHFL Brand Features and/or the Website or its contents.
- The data provided by the User shall be retained by ABHFL till the time it may be required for providing ABHFL's services or any other additional products/services of ABHFL and its affiliates.
- All the necessary equipments including a computer and modem etc. to access the Website and/or avail the Services;
- Own access to the World Wide Web. The User shall be responsible for accessing the Website and/or availing the Services which may involve third party fees including, airtime charges or internet service provider's charges which are to be exclusively borne by the User.
- The User also understands that the Services may include certain communications from ABHFL as service announcements and administrative messages. The User understands and agrees that the Services are provided on an "as-is-where-is" basis and that ABHFL does not assume any responsibility for deletions, mis-delivery or failure to store any User communications or personalized settings.