- The User agrees that given the nature of the Internet, even though the Website is targeted to Indian Residents, Non Resident Indian (NRI), and Person of Indian Origin (PIO) only, it may be accessed in other parts of the world. The material/information on the Website is not intended for use by persons located in, or residents in countries that restrict the distribution of such material/information or by any person in any jurisdiction where distribution or use of such material/information or usage or access of Website will be contrary to law or any regulation. It shall be the responsibility of every User to be aware of and fully observe the applicable laws and regulations of the jurisdiction which User is subject of. If the User is not an Indian resident, NRI or PIO and yet uses the Website, he acknowledges, understands and agrees that he is doing so on his own initiative and at his own risk and ABHFL shall not be liable for violation/breach of any of the laws applicable to usage of the Website. The Website is not to be and should not be construed as purporting to offer or inviting to offer any information or services to residents of countries where ABHFL is not licensed or authorized to perform its business activities. If the User is not an Indian resident, by using this Website and/or submitting his personally identifiable information or any other information on the Website, he expressly consents to the transfer of such data to India, and to the processing of such data on ABHFL'S Indian servers, where his data will be governed by Indian laws that may provide a level of data protection different than his country.
- The User agrees and undertakes not to sell, trade or resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that the Services, including the use of the Website, is not for commercial use but is specifically meant for personal use only of the User.
- The User further agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, services or intellectual property obtained from the Website in any manner whatsoever. Limited reproduction and copying of some of the content of the Website is permitted for the User unless otherwise prohibited by ABHFL. For the content which is prohibited by ABHFL the prior written consent of ABHFL is required to be obtained by the User. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is strictly not permitted.
- ABHFL has endeavored to ensure that all the information provided by it on this Website is correct, but ABHFL neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data or information displayed on this Website and ABHFL shall not be in any manner liable for inaccuracy/error if any. ABHFL makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the Website and/or its contents and disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability in respect of information displayed and communicated through or on the Website, including any liability, responsibility or any other claim, whatsoever, in respect of any loss, whether direct or consequential, to any User or any other person, arising out of or from the use of any such information as is displayed or communicated through or on the Website or the provision of the Services.
- Although ABHFL makes commercial efforts, reasonable or otherwise to ensure that the description and content of the information displayed or communicated to the User on each page of the Website is correct, it does not, however, take responsibility for changes that may have occurred due to human or data entry errors or for any loss or damages suffered by any User due to any such changed information.
- Also, as ABHFL is only the information provider, and it cannot therefore control or prevent changes in the published descriptions or oral representations, which are always based upon information provided by third parties and shall not be liable in any manner for any content that such third party would provide. All Users are cautioned to conduct their own due diligence and seek separate and specific legal and other advice prior to make any decisions or investments based on the information provided on the Website.
- ABHFL does not endorse any advertiser on its Website in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- In no event shall ABHFL be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services; (b) the cost of procurement of services substitute to the Services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the User's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the Services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with availing of the Services through the Website.
- Neither shall ABHFL be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Website or the Services, the provision of or failure to provide the Services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained from ABHFL through the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, ABHFL shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Website and/ or the Services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any other reason whatsoever. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained from ABHFL through the Website is done entirely at his discretion and risk and he will be solely responsible for any damage to his computer systems or any other loss that results from such material and/or data.
- As regards deposit taking activity of ABHFL, the User/viewers may refer to the advertisement in the newspaper/ information furnished in the application form for soliciting public deposits;
- ABHFL is having a valid Certificate of Registration dated 31st July, 2001 issued by the National Housing Bank under Section 29A of the National Housing Bank Act, 1987. However, the National Housing Bank does not accept any responsibility or guarantee about the present position as to the financial soundness of ABHFL or for the correctness of any of the statements or representations made or opinions expressed by ABHFL and for repayment of deposits/discharge of the liabilities by ABHFL.
- These limitations, disclaimer of warranties and exclusions apply without regard to whether the damages arise from (a) breach of contract, (b) breach of warranty, (c) negligence, or (d) any other cause of action, to the extent such exclusion and limitations are not prohibited by applicable law.