- This Agreement constitutes a binding contract between User and ABHFL, with regard to the access and use of the Website.
- Access of the Website by the User constitutes an acknowledgement and acceptance in full and without any modification and/or exception by the User of this Agreement. If the User does not agree with any part of such terms, conditions and notices as stated in this Agreement in any manner, the User must not access the Website.
- ABHFL reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices pursuant to which the Website is accessed by the User or any services (hereinafter referred to as "Services") that are offered through the Website, without any notice or intimation of such change. The User shall be responsible for regularly reviewing the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Changes to this Agreement will be effective when posted and the User agrees to review this Agreement periodically to become aware of any changes.
- The User agrees that this Agreement forms a valid contract between the User and ABHFL, and that ABHFL may, at its sole discretion, amend any of the use or Services being provided by it vide the Website and/ or this Agreement either wholly or partially, at any time and without the requirement of any prior notice or consent.
- The User's use of certain Services, features, functionality or programs (including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, wireless marketing opportunities, RSS feeds, etc.) offered on or through the Website may be subject to additional terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Rules"), and before the User uses any such Services, features, functionality or other programs he would be deemed to have accepted such additional Rules upon the use of such Services or the Website in any manner.
- ABHFL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the Website and/or any of the Services or any portion thereof at any time, without any prior notice.
- The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this Agreement or the right to use the Website by the User as contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website in any manner whatsoever.
- The User "uses" the Website anytime he accesses, views, links to or from, or otherwise interacts or communicates with or connects to, the Website (or any parts thereof) or interacts or communicates with other Users through the Website (including, without limitation, on message boards, chat rooms and/or other communities established on the Website if any).
- The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", "hereunder" and words of similar import refer to this Agreement as a whole.